Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Just the Two of You...

You've said "I do", you've taken pictures with your family and you've taken time to soak in the reality that you are finally married!  So now, it's time for the party to start.  But before that, you and your new HUSBAND (don't you just love how that word sounds?) should have your first dance, forgetting that there is no one else in the room.  Funny thing is, most couples find it difficult to choose their "first dance" song because there are so many endless options.  Just to help you and your fiance make a choice, check out the options below:



Jesse Powell-"You"


Bryan Adams-"(Everything I Do) I Do It For You"


Anthony Hamilton-"The Point Of It All"


Eric Benet ft. Tamia-"Spend My Life With You"



Tony Terry-"When I'm With You"
Chrisette Michele-"Golden"
Shai-"Together Forever"
Musiq Soulchild-"Love"
Babyface-"Every Time I Close My Eyes"
Kenny Latimore-"For You"
Gerald Levert-"I Was Made to Love"
Luther Vandross-"So Amazing"
Johnny Gill-"You For Me"
98 Degrees-"I Do (Cherish You)"
KC & JoJo-"This Very Moment"
Whitney Houston-"I Believe In You & Me"
Jon B-"Now That I'm With You"
Chrisette Michele-"A Couple of Forevers"
Boyz II Men-"The Color of Love"
Jaheim-"In My Hands"
Whitney Houston-"I Have Nothing"
Monica-"Everything to Me"
Pure Soul-"We Must Be In Love"
Kem-"I Can't Stop Loving You"

There are so many options to choose from when it comes to choosing your "first dance" song.  Make it fun and include your fiance, he might have some choices for the both of you. Make the planning process fun!

Thanks for checking in on today's blog!

*Zee*


No comments:

Post a Comment